Public speaking started for me as a 16 year old Army apprentice. Leadership and the confidence it brings was an integral part of my Military career.
Teaching, instructing and coaching to groups of Soldiers and later firefighters was always a more daunting task than speaking in front on Minsters, senior military figures, directors in Defence and top businesses (pictured below) so you could say I have cut my teeth in a hostile environment.
Today I speak to groups around the things that I am personally passionate about but more importantly mean a lot to others.
- Interdependency – From the streets of Basra to the world of business
- How small business can positively impact the world
- Living by our values
- The Combat Story and advice to service leavers
Recent and future engagements
- November 2017 – Ministry of Defence Silver award scheme – London
- January 2018 – FDM group – London
- February 2018 – B1G1x – London
- March 2018 – FDM group – London
- May 2018 – Military Mind Symposium – Combat Stress/Thales – London
- May 2018 – Deloitte – London
- May 2018 – Ministry of Defence – HAC
- May 2018 – Military Mind Symposium – Combat Stress/Thales – Edinburgh
- June 2018 – Business Conference – Hull City Council – Humberside
- June 2018 – Direct Works Forum – Coventry
- June 2018 – Fairfax Conference – living by our values – London
- July 2018 – Surrey County Council – Social Services
- July 2018 – B1G1 Conference – Singapore – Team culture
Other speaking engagements TBC